Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

We have a F.Tuchfarber original enameled glass (ivory type)

Customer Question

We have a F.Tuchfarber original enameled glass (ivory type) GIN.O painting of a German/Belgian hunter and his dogs surrounded at a home table by family, friends & the local priest, all drinking beer. There is minor paint repair in two areas, but otherwise in good condition. We would like more information on it and a possible price range to sell it. I can send a photo if provided with a location to email or text it.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

You can email the pictures to***@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.