Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a few different pieces of China figurines with

Customer Question

I have a few different pieces of China figurines with numbers, things that say France, west Germany, bone China made in England plus a vase and plates that have Japanese writing and I haven't a clue where to begin to put value on any of these things. I can tell you the random things I have came from my grandmother who was a nurse that took care of one of the personal chefs who traveled the world with Mr. Walt Disney, so my father has most of the more valuable and more interesting things I will one day inherit but certainly not in a hurry for that. If you could please help with these few things I have, I would be so very grateful!!
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I was not sure the info you would need or if I could just send the pics that's why I didn't go into much detail on each thing. Please let me know thank you, ***** *****
Expert:  rarewares replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. I can do two items per question here.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of two item and any marks, labels or writing on the bottom.