How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Nora Your Own Question
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Category: Antiques
Satisfied Customers: 11771
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
Type Your Antiques Question Here...
Nora is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a print of Count Rumford by the Gainsboro It has on

Customer Question

I have a print of Count Rumford by the Gainsboro It has on it a Collection of Fogg Museum Harvard University It also has on it New York Society Fine Arts Publishers. I would like an appraisal of it. It is in excellent condition and is still sealed on the back.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 9 months ago.


These reproduction decorative wall art prints depicting works by famous artists in major collections that were printed by the New York Society Fine Arts Publishers sell for $40 - $120 depending on the size and of framed.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.