Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a print of Count Rumford by the Gainsboro It has on

Customer Question

I have a print of Count Rumford by the Gainsboro It has on it a Collection of Fogg Museum Harvard University It also has on it New York Society Fine Arts Publishers. I would like an appraisal of it. It is in excellent condition and is still sealed on the back.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 3 months ago.

These reproduction decorative wall art prints depicting works by famous artists in major collections that were printed by the New York Society Fine Arts Publishers sell for $40 - $120 depending on the size and of framed.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora