Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an original water color by Sandhu Ray painted in

Customer Question

I have an original water color by Anna Sandhu Ray painted in 1988.... I cannot find another one like it but have found similar ones... I don't know the name of the painting and on this format there is not an option to send a pic... Do you have a sight I may send you a picture ? I wanted to know the value... It is 30"X40" and is hanging on my wall. I do have pics. Thank you,
Donna E Haraway ***@******.***
C***-***-****
Anderson, Alabama
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 3 months ago.

Hi Donna~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora