Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

My father has an" Original, signed Etching by R. Ligeron,

Customer Question

My father has an" Original , signed Etching by R. Ligeron, "Forest in Paimpont, France"." There is an old typed piece of paper on the back that designates this. Is it worth anything? Excelling condition, framed.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: There is nothing else. He is almost 90 and does not know where he got it except it was at an auction on the east coast, USA.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: No, he has never taken it out of the frame. It must have been re-framed, as it is currently in a gold (leaf?) ornate frame, but the glass is non-glare.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the print/etching,
signature/ any tiny printed words and back of framing where there might be labels or writing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I will have to go over his house to take pictures. How do I get back to send them?
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

You log back into your account and this should be one of your pending questions

where it would bring you back here to add the photos. This link should also help when you are ready to add them

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I will take the pics this weekend and send them to you on Tuesday. He does not live near me.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

Thank you!