Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985

I have a Moorcroft vase - 10" tall - vase is dark blue on

Customer Question

I have a Moorcroft vase - 10" tall - vase is dark blue on bottom third - then muted colored flowers and the top part is a light blue - bottom is full signature in green - also shows Burslem, England with the number 21 etched on it. Pictures will accompany
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 month ago.

Hi Nancy,

Your vase is early 1900s. It is Wisteria pattern. This would sell for $500-700 at auction and insurance replacement value is $1000.

Here is a link to a similar vase that sold in 2004

Thank you,

Expert:  Wayne replied 1 month ago.

Hi Nancy,
Is there anything else I can tell you about this? It is important that you click on the stars *****. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.
Thanks again,