AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Certified Appraiser, Appraiser's Association of America. USPAP qualified through 2015.
30223878

I have the following: 6 Dickens books. Our mutual friend,

Customer Question

I have the following: 6 Charles Dickens books.
Our mutual friend, edwin drood the old curiosity shop, tale of two cities, a child's history of England, David Copperfield, the Pickwick papers. Printed and bound in the USA by the h. Wolff book mf'g co. NYC
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 4 months ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

H. Wolff printed this edition in the 1940s (H. Wolff incorporated in 1934), so it doesn't carry a great deal of value. Each volume would sell in the $10 - $15 range.

I'm sorry for any disappointment.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I'm disappoined

I'm so sorry. Keep in mind, I can only give you truthful information as simply telling you only what you wish to hear but what may not necessarily be true would only hurt you. If you want more information, feel free to reply and let me know - I am here to help you to your satisfaction. If you have other concerns, reply and let me know. I am here to make sure you are satisfied.