Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a full plate set with smaller dishes,,some gravy

Customer Question

I have a full plate set with smaller dishes,,some gravy bowls,etc....the markings on the back say,,,,Haviland Limoges France,,,,decor inalterable,,,"Symphonies"
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It's "Symphonie" ,,not Symphonies
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 1 month ago.

Hello Pierre,

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

Symphonie is a shape, so I have to see your dishes to know which pattern you have. Please upload pictures of the front of one plate and the marks on the back of the plate. Please also give me a list of exactly which pieces you have and how many of each.

Please see our help page for help uploading images.

Go to

1. Click "Computer".
2. Double click the image you want to upload.
3. Click "Start Upload".
4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If that doesn't work for you:

You can email the pictures to***@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Uploaded the pictures. If you need more, let me know. Thank you Judith
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have sent you all the pictures that you have asked and have failed to get a response