Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a very quaint round tea pot. It is with a branch of

Customer Question

I have a very quaint round tea pot. It is white with a branch of leafs and flowers on each
side of the stationary handle. The handle is pink and rough like a small branch. the lid
to the tea pot is pink with leafs on a small branch with a raised flower that looks like a
Dogwood bloom. It also has the branches running alond the spout, with small flower buds.
The Bottom of the pot is pink with gold trim and stands on 5 points. Several of the leafs and flowers have some gold trim.
The bottom side has a raised marking in the shape of a diamond with a circle on the top
point. and a no.1184 printed . It is very ornate and beautiful,
What can you tell me about it. ***** *****
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is Glenda
.
Answering an email or sending a text will not get pictures to me.

It is very important to be able to see what the customer has in order to give a correct informed value!
.
Here are instructions for sending images several ways, you can choose which one best fits you , be sure it is uploaded to your computer,
.

If you do not see the blue button that states attach file at the bottom of your page here are instructions to upload images !
.
Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
.
Or you may use this method:
.
Go to www.imgur.com
.
click on Computer
.
Select the picture file from the box that pops up.
.
Hit open.
.
Click on Start Upload
.
And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx) and paste it here.
.
Or:Send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda

Hi Barbara

If you need to email me the pictures, send them like this?

.

.
.
.
.
Glenda

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No thank you, ***** ***** not know how to do Facebook or tweet. I do not have extra money to pay for the service you offer.
I do not need to know what the value of my teapot is. So please delete me from your account.
It is obvious I am not satisfied and would like to have my $5.00 refunded pulse any other charges you have put on my
credit card. ***** *****
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 9 months ago.

Just to let you know the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site we do not work for them. We come to the site to answer questions that customers post to the site. We have nothing to do with the customers accounts or business dealings with Just Answer. We are not privy to any information regarding the customers account. We are just a user of the site like the customer is. We have been verified to come to the site to answer questions, that is all we do.

If you have a problem with the account you will need to contact customer service at the Just Answer site you can do so by clicking " Contact Us" at the bottom of the page. Or call them at 1(###) ###-####/p>