Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have an oil painting by m. hobberna- "the watermill with

Customer Question

i have an oil painting by m. hobberna- "the watermill with the red roof" perfect condition. in the bottom left corner it says, '1963 D.A.C. New York i am interested in the value. the painting is on the lid of a 24" by 22" by 14" high 1893 oak music box with the template-"made by H.E. Vineyard-also with 3 working galvanized metal discs with perforations that when the music box is hand cranked plays beautiful music. am looking to sell
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is Jennifer.I"m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

If you can upload a photo, I'm happy to take a look for you. As detailed as your description is, I really do need to see an image.

Please note I don't work via phone call, but sometimes the system auto-sends a phone call request. If you get one of those,please ignore. I prefer to await online responses.

Please note that I can only appraise one item within this question.