rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Would like to know the value of signed V Rotini landscape

Customer Question

Would like to know the value of signed V Rotini landscape 40x20 Figure walking on path beside water Good condition Oil on canvas
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 4 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.

This is an original oil on canvas by Italian artist Valerio Rotini (born 1911).

This piece was painted circa 1940-60 when he was most prolific in his landscape paintings.

The painting has a current value of $150 based on recent sales of his work. I will add two examples.
Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit submit, thanks!

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.