Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

How do i have LLadros appraised

Customer Question

how do i have LLadros appraised
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. You have a large collection that could not be covered in just one question as that would get confusing for both of us. What I can do is appraise two at a time for you, we can start with two in this question if you'd like.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the first figurine and any marks, labels or writing on the bottom.

The link below should help with instructions on how to add pictures.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

If this seems to large a task for you as a whole, I would be happy to refer you to someone in your area that might be a better option for you. You would need to let me know your general area. Also let me know if you are looking for a sales venue or if you are doing this for insurance purposes or just a general curiosity of the value of your collection. Either way, I am sure I can help direct you.