Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

I have an antique cherub chandelier with waterfall that my

Customer Question

I have an antique cherub chandelier with waterfall that my mother said had Baccarat crystal. Can you tell me where I might find any markings or logo?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I found a picture , that I've posted for you, on Pinterest. It is referred to as an French Waterfall Antique Baccarat Crystal chandelier. Trying to locate any you know where to look for them, or can you help me with a price.
My chandelier has 8 tiers and 7 lights.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Did you receive my picture Rarewares?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
also, my sister has the chandelier pictured below, and we can't find anything like it. Can you identify it too??
Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Rarewares, i've sent you a picture of my chandelier and my sister's. Can you confirm that you received those, and when I might get some kind of answer??? Paula ********

Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

I am unable to find a match for this item. I will opt-out and allow another expert to answer.
They will see our conversation and your photos. I am not able to respond once I opt-out. Good luck!

Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

A French Baccarat waterfall chandelier can sell for up to $15,000 - $20,000 at auction and retail for significantly higher. You should check the metal areas for any maker stamps. The dore figural chandelier for up to $4000 or more depending on if a maker can be identified.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.