Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

We have a collection of letters from 1952's to 1970's from

Customer Question

We have a collection of letters from 1952's to 1970's from celebrities writing my mother in law for a book she wrote favorite foods from famous people. Some of the celebrities are a 5handwritten page from Louis Armstrong. Mohammad Ali. Paul Newman Pete fountain. Chet Huntley. Mamie Eisenhower Norman Rockwell Norman vincent Peale Eleanor Roosevelt. Pres and Mrs Nixon and Johnson. Rudy vallee. Ted Lewis. Dizzy dean. Jack Benny. Bob hope. Jack Dempsey. George burns dr Joyce brothers. Hoagy Carmichael. Milton Berle. Astronaut Edwin e aldrin Jr. Major general Clair Chennault. Ted Lewis beds Truman. And many many more. Please let us know what your opinion is or where we can go to market these impressive letters
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is***** you for coming to Just Answer.
I will be glad to help you today.

I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.

As this is a one of a kind unique item, you will need to have this looked at in person, the signatures would need to be authenticated, and the items inspected, then a value placed on this. I can help you find a list of appraisers in your area if you like?