Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a maple secretary desk from about 1890. On the back

Customer Question

I have a maple secretary desk from about 1890. On the back it says "orth, Orrison & Co., Furniture, Carpets & Curtains. Main Street, Kansas City, MO. The first part of Orth is ripped off. It might be Worth for the first word or North or something else.
Thank you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

This link would help you send photos.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

If that is too much bother, you can email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line.
Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way (might be overnight).

Let me know if you still would not be able to add pictures and I can work without. It is just so much easier for me to see the piece, though.