Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have 10 other large giseppe armani florance sculptures how

Customer Question

i have 10 other large giseppe armani florance sculptures how much will it cost for you to appraise them gregory fields***@******.***
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 month ago.

Are you signed up with one of the sites subscription programs?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i do not know but you did a pricing foe natures pride my remaining armani arr large and limited editions i would like to send you all the names are ***** ***** e same cost as the last or is there a volume price
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 month ago.

Yes, I know I did that one for you. I can do two more for you on this question if you like?

Then you will need to ask me another question for two more.

Then we keep going with two per question until they are all done.

So if this is ok with you, then send me the names of two more of your figures and the date it was made and what size they are.

Also do not click on anything that says I sent you a request for a phone call, that did not come from me, I am unable to do live phone calls.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Glenda hear are two giuseppi # 1 florance promenard 2001 28 in tall # 2 no name limited edition 10gk 5000 year 2000/ 20 in tall it is a lady holding a peacock
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry I am unable to do a live phone conversation. If you can send me the names of two of your birds, and whatever else is marked on them, I can value them for you.