LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher

I have an old toilet paper holder made by A.P.W.Paper Co

Customer Question

I have an old toilet paper holder made by A.P.W.Paper Co Albany NY On the back its stamped patented April 15 1884 it also has the number 2 stamped on the back. I looked it up and found the exact one that was sold at auction in 2007 but noyhing on its worth
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Here is the link for the history of toilet paper by the same company

The noted Toilet paper holder was one of the earlier holders and has a value of 49-65.00 in good condition.

If I may be of further hep please let me know I am always happy to help.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you :

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:

1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all question.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
im unsure of ur apprasial - why would the other gone to auction i dont like this response ill go elsewhere please dont bill me thanks