Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a tape measure that belonged to my grandfather. What

Customer Question

I have a tape measure that belonged to my grandfather. What is your email and I will send you a picture of this measuring tape please
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It is an unable tape measure it is for building work but has the tape coming out of the what looks like bakerlite capsule and you have to press a button in the capsule all the time for the tape to pull out or rewind
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Yes I just typed it
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. You may email photos to***@******.*** and in the subject line please put "for ladytanya65" the company will in turn send them on to me. thank you I look forward to seeing the measuring tape.