Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a hand painted Nippon porcelain vase with the letter

Customer Question

I have a hand painted Nippon porcelain vase with the letter M inside a wreath on the bottom. it belonged to my grandmother in the early 1900's.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your Nippon vase.
Could you very kindly attach a photo of it and one of the entire bottom showing the mark and I'll appraise it for you.

Also, how tall is it?

Many thanks.

Robert.

PS. Once you have the photos in your computer (if you are using a smart phone camera, just email them to yourself) it's then a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me. If there's no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.

You need to be logged in to the JustAnswer site to do this. You can’t do it from email.

If you get stuck go here for help.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Alternatively, if you can collar a passing teenager with an iPhone they would have photos posted here in about two minutes. Thanks R.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
here are pictures vase is 81/2 inches

Many thanks for the photos.

Does it have any raised paste enameling? The photos are too small for me to be able to see much detail. They have come through thumbnail size. I can work with them if needs be but if you could attach HUGE ones, that would be great!

Thanks so much!

Robert