Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an original Xavier Cabbage Patch Kids doll in the

Customer Question

I have an original Xavier Roberts Cabbage Patch Kids doll in the original box. The date on the birth certificate is October 31, 1955. The doll's name is***** is the value? All of the original papers have remained in the box with the doll, which has never been played with, just stored.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable.
Customer: Oh, I see now that Xavier Robert's birthdate was Oct. 31, 1955. The doll's birthdate is August 17, 1984,
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: The official birth certificate registration number is ***** 23317/30000.. Xavier Roberts signed the Birth Certificate, under which is printed CHIEF OF STAFF '84
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help. Welcome to Just Answer!