Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a Bernard bosman painting that I inherited, it is

Customer Question

Hi I have a Bernard bosman painting that I inherited, it is date 1970, its not his typical oil paintings as it is of a cabin scene. My stepgrandfather's son had commissioned Bosman to paint it. After reading your website, it doesn't seem to be worth much money.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: It is numbered #1000, Bosman wrote on the back and it has his business card stapled to the back of the frame. Its dated too
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the framing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.