Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

Where can I find an honest valuation of my grandmothers

Customer Question

Where can I find an honest valuation of my grandmothers dining room set. Hand carved mahogany long buffet, short buffet, and glass front breakfront? circa 1910 approximately. No manufacturers name anywhere obvious. The handles on the top drawers are carved flowers in bowls. I'm in Jacksonville Fl. Thank you
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 3 months ago.

My name is***** have been buying, selling and appraising antiques since 1970. This is a beautiful quality set. I agree with the time period 1900-1920. The market is soft for antique furniture currently however, your set would sell for $2000-3000 at auction and insurance replacement value is $5000.

Thank you,

ayne

Expert:  Wayne replied 3 months ago.

Is there anything else I can tell you about this? It is important that you click on the stars *****. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.
Thanks again,