Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have two porcelain platter shaped hanging plates,about 12

Customer Question

I have two porcelain platter shaped hanging plates,about 12 x 18".They are white with a scene of a man, wearing a top hat and a woman wearing an old fashioned bonnet, riding in a horse drawn buggy. The entire scene is painted in royal blue color. On the back of these pieces, there is a stamp that has no lettering. The center is round, about the size of a nickle, with a lion standing in the center, on the outside of the circle, at the base, there are two tulip bulbs and there is a leaf pattern all around the marking, forming an oval shape. Can you identify who made these and their probably value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 4 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the items and any marks, labels or writing on the back.