Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a carbon photo titled "Feeding The Orphan Birds -

Customer Question

I have a carbon photo titled "Feeding The Orphan Birds - black and white by M. T. Sheahabn, Publisher, Boston Mass. glass covers it but a corner of the glass is broken off. Does it have any value I also have an antique glass frame with and old colored photo of a mother & two little girls in front of an antique sofa, mother sitting on a chair, all are dressed up and the title on the photo in small gold letters says Rivals. any idea if that has value.
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: from Deanna L.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the print,
signature and back of print where there might be labels or writing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.