Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a Victorian era chocolate pot and I am wondering how

Customer Question

I have a Victorian era chocolate pot and I am wondering how much it might be worth for insurance purposes.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Hang on - let me get it.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: it says Victoria Austria on the bottom; cherubs, gold trim.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am not able to transfer my smartphone photos to anywhere but Facebook - do you have an email I can send them to?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Never mind. I will see if I can have it appraised here in town. Thank you for your help.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

These instructions will help;

If you email, you must
email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line
and be sure to use the same email that you used when you signed up for your account so they will recognize your account.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way.