Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I would like an estimate of the value of an oil paining by -

Customer Question

I would like an estimate of the value of an oil paining by Butler Brown - country scene, dirt road, blooming dogwoods - pink and white on the side of the road. Donna
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: The paining is framed, we have owned it for about 12 years, it is roughly 9 1/2 " by 19 1/2 " in size.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: It is signed and has a circle with a small "c" inside to the left of the signature.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the framing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I've sent two photos by text message.

You can't text or email to the general site, I will not get them. If you email, you must
email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line
and be sure to use the same email that you used when you signed up for your account so they will recognize your account.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way.