Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have some Fisk Reed furniture I wish to sell but have no

Customer Question

I have some Fisk Reed furniture I wish to sell but have no idea how to price it. Can you give me some assistance?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: The pieces are circa late 50's early 60's. Sturdily built, bambo, 1 6'couch, 2 fairly deep chairs with bamboo arms, two side tables with storage space under the surface of each table. Quite good condition. No cushions
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: not that I know of. This is my first inquiry of this kind so I think I have told you all I know to tell.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the furniture and any marks, labels or writing.