LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher

I have a pristine Princess Diana Beanie Baby with the tag

Customer Question

I have a pristine Princess Diana Beanie Baby with the tag listing the poem on the tag...purchased when they first were issued. It in a heavy plastic case. What would be worth and where would I place it for sale
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Princess Beanie baby has a value of 65.00 and years ago they were muxh higher in value as most bears sis. Today the calue is 65.00 and being the earlier version is better to have then the second edition. To sale this beanie there are groups on for beanie collectors ro sale and trade that are free ro run ads, has a high value of 30-40.00 dor princess , or has sections dor beanies also. In todays market average selling price is 44-50.00 on Princess. I would ay to hold on to her until the values start to rise again as prices are starting to rise again slowly. Thank you and if I may be of further help please let me know. I can send links if needed for the above sites also.