rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a old kerosene lamp converted to electric,is glass

Customer Question

I have a old kerosene lamp converted to electric,is glass and brass,,yellow with a glass ribbed shade I know it to be over a century old wondering what it could be worth. Ant help appreciated.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 8 months ago.

This is a circa 1900 Bradley and Hubbard kerosene lamp with yellow glass base and ribbed glass yellow shade.

The value of this lamp is $80 to $100 retail currently.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.