Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a booklet my great grandfather Alfred Bartlett wrote.

Customer Question

I have a booklet my great grandfather Alfred Bartlett wrote. He was born 8/11/1841 on Bruncey Farm in England. He boarded the ship Victory in Dorchester, England 8/26/1854 and in the West Indies stowed away on the ship American Congress bound for New York. He ended up in San Francisco and headed to Grass Valley in the fall of 1865. In 1877 he built a home in Berkeley,CA. This home is registered in The historic homes registry. In that home I have a picture of an antique table that I now have in my home. I was wondering if there would be any interest in this little booklet, the pictures and the table that I have.
Pamela ******
2215 ** **** ******
Bishop, ** *****
***-***-**** or ***-***-****
Bishop, ** *****
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 2 months ago.

Hi Pamela,

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

I have no way to gauge the interest of the public, but I can appraise these items for you and advise you on how to sell them. I'll need to see pictures of these items.

Please see our help page for help uploading images.

Go to

1. Click "Computer".
2. Double click the image you want to upload.
3. Click "Start Upload".
4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If that doesn't work for you:

You can email the pictures to***@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you. I will try to send photos

Please take all the time you need. There is no rush.