rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a Austin Drake Yolanda Bello self portrait doll with

Customer Question

I have a Austin Drake Yolanda Bello self portrait doll with a signed Yolando Bello tag.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: My wife had a 200-300 doll collection and she passed away several years ago and Isol (gave away) most of the dolls all I have left is that doll and 11dolset of Yolanda Bello set and two wooden dolls which I think she bought from QVC. Bob Ruff
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: not now
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.

This Austin Drake Yolanda Bello doll has a current value of $20 to $30 retail.

These dolls have not retained their value or increased in value over the years.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, Ebay and letgo.com.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.