Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Hertwig? Carl Horn? I have three miniature bisque dolls that

Customer Question

Hertwig? Carl Horn? I have three miniature bisque dolls that probably belonged to my greatgrandmother (and I am 66!). They are in a 2"x1.75" inch box marked "Hansel und Gretel." Each doll is about 1.25". The dolls have painted faces and crocheted outfits. I just took a few photos in case they would help identify them for purposes of valuation. Thanks!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I want to clarify that I'm interested in what I should charge for this set of dolls. Looks like only one photo went through. I attached four photos. Sadly, the ones of the dolls didn't go through!
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There was only the photo of the box that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the +files feature on your screen to add pictures of the dolls as well.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I sent these yesterday, but apparently they never went through. I am attaching three photos again. Please let me know if you receive them. Thank you!
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

I am unable to find a match for this item. I will opt-out and allow another expert to answer.
They will see our conversation and your photos. I am not able to respond once I opt-out. Good luck!