Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Are the any antique dealers that will take furniture and

Customer Question

Are the any antique dealers that will take furniture and sell it for a commission or will look at our furniture to buy in the out right? We live in Merced, Ca
JA: I think they do a wonderful job. All Experts must pass our rigorous 8 Step Expert Quality Process. This ensures that you get the most knowledgeable, trustworthy help anywhere on the Internet. You can learn more about it here: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: We have Large Mahogany Table with 6 chairs, Mahogany Buffet/side board, 1 Mahogany pull down desk with glass display top, 1 antique old pull desk and more things. Lola
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Antique couch with wood legs and wood on the back sides
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 months ago.

Can you tell me what it is you are wanting to know. I understand you have furniture for sale or you have furniture that you want to have a value for in order for you to sell it.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I am sorry I am unable to do a live phone call.

I will be happy to help value your furniture for you, and give you some places you can sell it from. I will need to do this in writing to you, I will need to see pictures of each item you have.