Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a wristwatch that I can Not find anything about

Customer Question

I have a wristwatch that I can Not find anything about online
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Its new in box, never worn, it depicts Jackie gleason and Art Carney playing golf made by centric
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: ???
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature to add pictures of the watch, dial, and any markings on the back of the case.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I sent pics?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
ok you have charged me $38, I have no answers, now youwant me to call you and pay more?

If you used the Add Files feature, there are none here. ( I do not do the live phone call service).
You can't email to the general site, I will not get them. If you email, you must
email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line
and be sure to use the same email that you used when you signed up for your account so they will recognize your account.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way.