Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a princess Diana beanie baby. I have the tag but it

Customer Question

I have a princess Diana beanie baby.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have the tag but it fell off. It is in a tag protector
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: No
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 3 months ago.

Hello

What year is this and what does the tag say?

Glenda

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
1997 as far as i knowprincess
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello

I need to know everything the tag says on it.

Glenda

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Does this help?

Hello

Thank you, ***** *****
.
This is your answer, please rate this after reading it. This is important to me getting credit for my work.
.

According to the official Beanie Baby Ty Collector Society this is the value of Beanies as of July 2016.

From the official site: Contrary to all of the hype, misinformation and secondary market speculation, even a "first edition" version of Princessmade in China is currently worth approximately $29. A "first edition" version of Princess made in Indonesia is worth approximately $34. This is a lengthy article. If you are only interested in the current value of Princess, refer to the value table below. Collectors interested in additional information about the history and value of Princess, should read the article that follows the "value table" section.

Current Princess Beanie Baby Values

Princess values updated - July 17, 2016

They issue a fraud alert to be careful of Ebay sellers

Country Swing Tag Pellets shown on Tush Tag Value Range *Average

China No space P.V.C . $13 - $59 $29

China No space P.E. $15 - $17 $16

Indonesia No space P.V.C. $17- $93 $34

Indonesia No space P.E. $14 - $60 $36

Indonesia Space P.E. $28 - $39 $31

China Space P.E. no # inside tush tag $5 - $8 $7

China Space P.E. red # inside tush tag $2 - $5 $3

China Space "Gasport" error inside swing tag $5 - $7 $6

.

Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is also Rubylane, which is a more upscale site where people sell more expensive items. There is also Tias and GoAntiques, which is on the same scale of Rubylane. There is Amazon Market Place, ArtFire and of course Ebay. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great!
.
Please ask any question you might have about your answer before rating this.
.
It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you.
.

Glenda,
.
If you do not mind rating this I would greatly appreciate it.
.
Clicking the top star on the top left of the page does this
.
Thank you for taking time to rate this.
.
If you find you have a problem being able to rate me, please let me know.

I'm just checking in once again to see how things are going.
.
Let me know if you still need help with this question.
.
I will be happy to help with any further question you might have on this.
.
I strive to answer any and all questions a customer might have in order for you to have a enjoyable experience with me as an appraiser.
.
Thank you so much!
Glenda