Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Randi, My mother has a lot of old antiques, such as wegwood

Customer Question

Good Morning Randi, My mother has a lot of old antiques, such as wegwood vases, black and white. old opium bottles and some asian things from the Ming Dynasty, along with some paintings and lots of other things. I just need to know the best way to sell these items and to know what they are worth
Thanks Cindy
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is***** you for coming to Just Answer.
I will be glad to help you today.

I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.

Are you wanting someone to come to your home to value all the items that your Mother has? This would be the best way if you have many items, it would be the most cost effective for your Mother.