Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

One area on bottom of china shows "M de M" with some mark to

Customer Question

One area on bottom of china shows "M de M" with some mark to the left of the front 'M'. Above says France & below says Limoges. Also, a crown or coronet with Limoges above it, CORONET directly under and France under that.
The china is white with rose 'bouquets' around the interior sides and a single bouquet in the bottom/middle. Rather "fluted" rims in gold and another gold rim under that.
I have so many pieces I have not counted them; also includes coffee pot, sugar & creamer and other serving pieces.
Can you tell me ANYTHING about this? I inherited from my sister (she was 76) and she inherited the set from a great Aunt who had wonderful, lovely items. I wish to sell it if possible... many, many thanks. *****
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer, I amCustomerand I will respond back as soon as I research your question.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

This link should help you to add photos. I really need to see the pattern and marks.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl