Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I need to have a great number of books appraised and need to

Customer Question

I need to have a great number of books appraised and need to know how to go about contacting an appraiser.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: My mother had a used bookstore for years. 99% of the books are hardback. She had people contact her from around the country to help find a rare book. I need someone to appraise the books. How do I go about this?
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Not really - need to know the overall cost.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Tim in Antiques replied 2 months ago.

Good day my name is***** am happy to help you with this project. The overall cost depends on how many books you have and the amount of research necessary to value them.