Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have 12 beautiful Sterling Silver forks beaded on both

Customer Question

I have 12 beautiful Sterling Silver forks beaded on both sides with scroll at top and bottom that belonged to my great-grandmother who lived in Chattanooga. I can't make out the marks on the back except Sterling Silver and the name E.P. Durando. I know Durando opened his Chattanooga shop in 1872 and died in 1902. I have a couples of pics if that would help.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There was only the photo of the front that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the mark on one fork as well.

Please do add pictures of the mark on the back of one of these forks (whichever is stamped the most legibly) so that I can give you

an answer for your question. Thanks!