rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

I have Bavaria China trimmed in gold with floral pattern,

Customer Question

I have Bavaria China trimmed in gold with floral pattern, 10-12 with serving dishes, 9 cups and saucers, gravy bowl, cream and sugar. How do I find out the value???
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the pattern and the marks on the bottom of one piece.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am sorry, having trouble with adding the pictures and "Thomas" is on the bottom of the pieces along with that enough to go on. It was gifted to me when my girlfriend died and her husband Thomas Worsham had those ordered for Debra back in the 70's I believe. That's all I know.

This is a set of china made by the Fritz Thomas Bavaria Porcelain Factory in Rosenthal (Bavaria) Germany. This mark was used from 1930 to 1950.

A set of Thomas Bavaria china in a service for 10 to 12 with a few extra serving pieces has a value of $400 to $500 for the set.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are,, Ebay and
You can also go to or and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.