Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a "THE PERFECSOOPE" from my Mother, and Grandmother

Customer Question

I have a "THE PERFECSOOPE" from my Mother, and Grandmother for many years and would like to know its appraised amount. Also I have 19 pictures from Stohmeyer & Wyman Publishers from New York,NY.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I feel this a priceless item and what is the best may to proceed. I have had a stroke some years ago and it is hard to connect to people.
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.