Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Please take a look at this unusual antique table. It has two

Customer Question

Please take a look at this unusual antique table. It has two legs that fold underneath allowing the top to drop to the side, making it vary narrow. The mechanics are wooden and metal. It stands 29" tall. When lifted up, it is 35" x 26".
I hope to find out what kind of table it is, the time period it is from, and hopefully a current value. A pic is included.
Thanks for your help,
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help. Can you upload a photo of the table in open position, so I can see the style?

Please note I don't work via phone call, but sometimes the system auto-sends a phone call request. If you get one of those,please ignore. I prefer to await online responses.