Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I am trying to find info about a scalloped bowl with roses.

Customer Question

Hi I am trying to find info about a scalloped bowl with roses. the marks are Wien Augarten Wien Austria, It has a beehive with a crown on top and I think the product no is(###) ###-####and I think 754
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi, I have the photos but it will take me a day to find a teenager to assist with loading them onto the computer.
I hope this is OK. By the mark I don't think the bowl is older than 1923, but I would like to know more about it.
Regards, Laurey

Sure! I will get an email when you respond.