Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I am looking to sell a electric Westinghouse Automatic

Customer Question

Hi I am looking to sell a electric Westinghouse Automatic Senior Cabinet Range. I read on the metal plate style(###) ###-####the 9 and 6 are hard to make out. Has to the far right corner 10022 6-29-25 Westinghouse Electric Manafacturing Co. Mansfield works, mansfield Ohio. Then it has a patent #last ending date 5-20-23 110 volt 9.9kw it is in excellant condition black outline white porcelain burner top and surrounding area and the oven door is white with the name on it. Oven has handle to unlock to open burners are some kind of ceramic. One burner broke the other three are still hooked up, the oven is intacted
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is Glenda
.

It is very important to be able to see what the customer has in order to give a correct informed value!
.
Here are instructions for sending images several ways, you can choose which one best fits you , be sure it is uploaded to your computer,
.

If you do not see the blue button that states attach file at the bottom of your page here are instructions to upload images !
.
Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
.
Or you may use this method:
.
Go to www.imgur.com
.
click on Computer
.
Select the picture file from the box that pops up.
.
Hit open.
.
Click on Start Upload
.
And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx) and paste it here.
.
Or:Send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok I will send via email have to take a picture of it first. Just sent via cell phone.My name is ***** ***** address for response is***@******.***
Thank you I look forward to hearing back. Have a good day!

Thank you, ***** ***** let you know when they forward them to me.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I forgot to tell you it has a pull out warmer plate to cover burners. Thanks
Janett

Janett

You are welcome. I will let you know when they send them to me.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I still have not heard back from you did you get the pictures, it is taking awhile.
Thanks!
Janett

Hello Janett

I have not gotten any pictures forwarded to me for your question. Something may have happen you will need to resend them.

.

Send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
.
.
.
.
Glenda