Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have two old etchings - one of Mrs Billington, an

Customer Question

I have two old etchings - one of Mrs Billington, an identical picture can be found at this link: https://www.google.ca/search?q=mrs+billington&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&tbm=isch&imgil=4npK6GyfzYgIhM%253A%253Bknik4vt3urx2UM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.lesleyannemcleod.com%25252Frw_portraits.html&source=iu&pf=m&fir=4npK6GyfzYgIhM%253A%252Cknik4vt3urx2UM%252C_&usg=__c6LT3qoNDQgf0AafPgG-dZdzaFg%3D&ved=0ahUKEwiCiNaEm8nOAhXGNiYKHc1jAt4QyjcIOQ&ei=jb60V8KNCsbtmAHNx4nwDQ#imgrc=4npK6GyfzYgIhM%3A
It is the larger at left. The one pictured has some discolouring at top right- mine has only some ever so slight discolouring at the very top right corner.
The other is of Emily Bronte - a vertical postcard size etching with a signature at bottom right that looks like a plus sign at the front and after a slanted to the right "H"
Looking for a guide on price and place to best sell.
Thank you.
Stu
***********
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will work on this and get back to you as soon as I research the links and values for you. In the meantime, add photos of the Emily Bonte piece by using the Add Files feature on your screen.

No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I do respond.