rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have some paragon enchantment egg cups, cups and saucers

Customer Question

I have some paragon enchantment egg cups, cups and saucers Dorchester some Crown Trent and Colclogh some Bohehia glasses with grape vine on them. Do you think they are worth anything
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the items and the marks on the bottoms.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have taken photos and pressed send dont know if it sent?

Thank you so much.

Each of these items, both the English china and the glass are items date to the 1950's to 1960's.

The china has a value of $10 to $15USD each and the Bohemian etched grape glasses are also $10 to $15 each.

This would be 13-19 each in AUD.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
How do I sell them?

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit submit, otherwise the site will not recognize my work, thanks!