Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Ladies gold pocket watch in box T. Langford, No. 6, St.

Customer Question

Ladies gold pocket watch in box T. Langford, No. 6, St. Anne'so Lane, London, inner cover Baumgart,***** inside inner cover 2308, movement meyer and boissonnas, Geneve. Need date and approximate value
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Watch includes 50" gold chain, gold mechanical pencil with purchase
League stone, sealed gold heart locket with small pearl charm and small gold key. Believe around 1875
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature to add pictures of the watch, dial, inner case and the movement.
The serial number on a watch is on the movement (guts) and not on the case. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Pictures are attached. Unable to locate a serial number. Only marking on the movement is included in the pictures shows the maker and 2308 on the inside of the dust cover. Please call me at ********** if you have further questions.

I am unable to find a match for this item. I will opt-out and allow another expert to answer.
They will see our conversation and your photos. I am not able to respond once I opt-out. Good luck!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No reply yet. original request sent 8/17/16. One time only service agreed to at $38.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Please send emails in html format as I cannot what you are sending nor can I convert it. No button available.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Reference account 69791931 order ID 16573238-263 rare wares opted out and said someone else would assist me. I have been charged the $5 to start the inquiry and $33 saying it was closed. I have never received any answer on my watch. Please either value the watch or admit you can't aND remove the charge from my credit card. Thank you, ***** *****
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 month ago.

Just to let you know the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site we do not work for them. We come to the site to answer questions that customers post to the site. We have nothing to do with the customers accounts or business dealings with Just Answer. We are not privy to any information regarding the customers account. We are just a user of the site like the customer is. We have been verified to come to the site to answer questions, that is all we do.

If you have a problem with the account you will need to contact customer service at the Just Answer site you can do so by clicking " Contact Us" at the bottom of the page. Or call them at 1(###) ###-####/p>