Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a corner shelf that has hand beading all over the

Customer Question

I have a corner shelf that has hand beading all over the front. It curves from one side of wall to the other. The pattern of the beads on the front is roses and leaves. The front around the roses (at top and bottom) are beaded designs. All beading is in brown, tan, greens and gray. It is about 13" tall (curves down to 3'' on each side), 13" deep. Top surface is wood.
It is in great condition. I have never seen another like it. Much more beautiful than description tells.
D. Shank
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There was no photo with your inquiry, it was a text file. A photo should have an ending that looks like .jpg rather than .ini.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the piece.