Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a 50"x 42" abstract oil painting which I purchased in

Customer Question

I have a 50"x 42" abstract oil painting which I purchased in 1970 with a signature of Etta - I tried researching it online and it is very similar to one I found by Etta Deikman but the signature is printed and mine is signed - on the back of wood frame which the canvas is attached to, it says 5009PO D9-28. Can you please tell me what this painting is worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Tim in Antiques replied 3 months ago.

Good day my name is Timothy.

I need to see images of the painting. You can attach photos using the paperclip icon or you can send them by email to:***@******.*** attention Timothy in antiques. the support staff will forward them to my email, This can take up to a day to reach me so please be patient.