Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  A noted expert, author, TV personality, appraiser and columnist. President, Association of Online Appraisers
57035021

Diego, drawing price

Customer Question

diego rivera, drawing price
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 3 months ago.

Hello Luis,

My name is ***** ***** I"m happy to help.

Diego Rivera (1886-1957) lived and worked in New York, Michigan and Mexico. He is best known for his social realist murals.

Based on recent auction results, your pencil drawing, if it is in excellent condition, has a current retail (replacement or insurance) value of approximately $10,000. If you were to sell it, you could expect to get the fair market (private sale or auction) value of approximately 40% of the retail amount or $4,000, depending on location and actual condition.

I hope this answer has been helpful to you, Luis.

If you have any further questions or problems concerning this answer, please let me know.

If you would like to work with me on further questions you might have, it would be a pleasure to work with you again. All you have to do is put my name (Judith) at the beginning of your question.

I need your positive rating! Could you very kindly rate my services (with the stars or "accept" button) as this is how I get paid by JustAnswer, at no extra cost to you. We can still continue to communicate here on this thread after you do.

Thank you so much!

Hi Luis,

I am just checking in to see if you have any additional questions about this item. I need your positive rating! Could you very kindly rate my services (with the stars or "accept" button) as this is how I get paid by JustAnswer, at no extra cost to you.